- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your Gold Year of the Horse coin by adding this attractive wooden gift box to your order.
Add this 2014 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse BU coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 16, 2015
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Nov 8, 2014
Date:Apr 14, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.