Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1 Kilo (32.15 oz) Proof Silver coin from the Royal Canadian Mint captures the horse's essence.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a Silver satin-like covered case and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 388 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse features a horse, the Chinese symbol for horse, the word "CANADA" and a decorative border. This coin was meticulously polished by hand for a beautiful proof finish; a matte horse design over a mirror background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $250 Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014 are ruled by the Horse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.