|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: A lone male stands in the center of the image, facing the viewer, his large rack of antlers, stocky body, and long legs viewed from the front. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized caribou hoof print symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver $10 Caribou coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Allegheny Cty, Pa
Date:Oct 1, 2014
I own several of these 1/2 ounce O'Canada silver issues. I like how the reverse side of the coins in this series has a small engraved detail (at the 9 o'clock position) relevant to the issue. In the case of this Caribou coin, a "hoof imprint". The design artist, Pierre Leduc did a excellent job of capturing an adult male caribou proudly standing in a rugged northern canadian boreal forest. Well done.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.