- Product Details
Product DetailsIn the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Horse is known to be free, creative, loyal and generous. This beautiful Gold coin from the Monnaie de Paris has a mintage of just 1,000 coins, adding further collectibility to the unique design.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a beautiful saddled horse surrounded by a decorative border and the words "Année du Cheval” and "RF."
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Jean de la Fontaine next to the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Chinese astrological sign, which is described as powerful and determined, is one of the most valiant signs of the calendar. Add this loved and admired coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I love the design. Beautiful coin. I wish to get the 1 oz too.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.