This 150th anniversary commemorative Silver dollar depicts the three current Army, Navy and Air Force Medals of Honor on the obverse, and a contemporary infantry soldier carrying a wounded soldier to safety under enemy fire on the reverse.
- Silver Dollar contains .7734 oz Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Each coin is housed in a coffee table book honoring our most recent war veterans and active military, in addition to those lost on September 11, 2001.
- Obverse: Depicts the Army, Navy and Air Force's Medals of Honor, awarded to less than 3,500 people since 1861.
- Reverse: Depicts a war hero carrying a wounded brother over his shoulder and out of the line of fire.
- Minted at the San Francisco Mint.
Protect and display your Medal of Honor commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!
The Medal of Honor is the highest award for valor in action against an enemy force that can be bestowed upon a person serving in the United States Armed Forces. Fewer than 3,500 Medals of Honor have ever been awarded. The Medal of Honor is a highly revered award, and this Silver Dollar would make a perfect gift for anyone who has served in the United States military.