Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This handsome gilded 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin features two gilded horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two gilded horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this Gilded 2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.