The 2014 Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin features a colorized horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this Colorized 2014 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse Proof coin to your cart today!