2014 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Horse Proof (SII, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2014 Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin features a colorized horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this Colorized 2014 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.