2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Platypus (Map Shape)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin features a platypus against the backdrop of a tropical waterfall and river and is the fourth release in the Australian Map shaped coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box and series packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2013 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a platypus standing in front of waterfall in the Australian Tropics. The inscription "PLATYPUS" also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark and the 2013 year-date. The coin is innovatively struck in the shape of Australia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Silver coin offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Map Shaped Proof Platypus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.