1907 $10 Gold Certificate VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Gold Certificate was the first to be printed in the $10 denomination, which further adds to its collectibility.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Graded Very Fine.
- Signatures of Vernon/Treat—Friedberg #1167.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, 1st Treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- This example has several vertical folds, but still retains good paper quality, with nice bright colors.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Gold Certificates, like circulating Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies to counteract the effects of the Great Depression. Although no longer redeemable for Gold, they are still legal tender.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.