- Product Details
Product DetailsA limited mintage of only 10,000 coins adds collectibility to this issue.
- Contains 0.37 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box accompanied with a mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, legal tender face value of “1 Dollar” and the “2014” date.
- Reverse: Features the Horse surrounded by Lunar Series design elements.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse Proof Coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Artwork is busy on this coin,though design is balanced.I like it.I wouldnt call it a "must have",but I think its a nice addition to any collection.Well priced and comes packaged in a handsome box for a great gift.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.