- Product Details
Product DetailsThe horse is the seventh character in the Chinese lunar cycle. This 1 oz Gold coin features the "Kicking Horse" design popular in Chinese art during the Ming Emperor Cheghua period 1465-87.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 2014 and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the kicking horse design with an ornamental border with the Chinese character for “Horse”. The four dots at the bottom of the character represent four legs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.