Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished blanks at the West Point Mint. Each coin is graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart from the bullion Silver Eagles.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2013 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
could not find a ms-70w black slab to go with my black slab ms-70 enhanced & black slab rp-70 like the presentation as well as the coins & good service
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.