1870-CC Liberty Seated Dollar Unc Details (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product Details1870 was the first year the Carson City mint issued Silver dollars. The present example displays faint traces of cabinet friction on high-points and evidence (by coloration) of a distant cleaning.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Mintage of only 12,462 pieces.
- The issue is extremely rare in mint state with a mere 32 coins graded MS-60 or better by both PCGS and NGC combined!
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1870-CC Liberty Seated Dollar to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.