2013 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Feng Shui Cranes (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The symbol of cranes is used in Feng Shui to bring the energy of a long, noble and peaceful life that will eventually lead the human soul to heaven. This is immortalized in .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 8,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged inside a stylish lacquered inner coin case with a certificate of authenticity, which sits inside a printed outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features two Cranes captured against a mirror finish, proof quality background with one bird looking upwards, symbolizing authority and wisdom. As in traditional Chinese paintings, these cranes are surrounded by reeds and pine tree branches representing constant friendship. Both Cranes are also shown in the wild, illustrating their freedom and endless opportunity to develop.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
With such a low mintage of 8,000 coins worldwide, and only a small percent secured by APMEX, these coins are sure to go fast. Add this 1 oz Silver Feng Shui Cranes coin to your cart today!
Humans have always seen birds as symbols of inspiration and freedom. The ability to fly and to soar high up in the sky is closely associated in Feng Shui with the ability to serve as messengers from heaven. Birds are considered powerful symbols of new opportunities that are there for you, even in times of adversity. Their songs are inspirational in their beauty and complexity, which adds the primal power of sound to this Feng Shui symbol.
Images of Cranes may often be found in Feng Shui clothing or art. Known as the prince of all birds, the Crane has come to symbolize longevity, energy and even immortality because of its long lifespan and untiring strength in flight. In ancient Chinese legends, Cranes carried the spirits of the departed to heaven. Thus, the symbol of cranes is used in Feng Shui to bring the energy of a long, noble and peaceful life that will eventually lead the human soul to heaven.
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 1, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.