Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe maple leaf is a classic Canadian image and this .9999 fine Silver coin features this icon in vibrant red enamel surrounded by hundreds of smaller maple leafs. The limited mintage of 10,000 coins adds even further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a maroon clamshell case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Susanna Blunt-likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays a sunken, vibrant red maple leaf surrounded by more than 100 smaller maple leafs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate the iconic Canadian maple leaf in the traditional red color, minted in .9999 fine Silver. Add this 2013 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Impression Red Enamel coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.