2013 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece (Niederösterreich)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Niederösterreich is both Vienna’s immediate hinterland and Austria’s largest province. A place where industry and agriculture coexist, it also boasts areas of exquisite natural beauty, none more so than the Wachau.
- Contains .5644 oz of fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule, mint box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a typical Wachau riverine scene of a ferry sailing past the monastery of Melk, the ancient town gate of Krems and the baroque church at Dürnstein, the village where King Richard the Lionheart of England was famously held captive in the 12th century.
- Reverse: Depicted by ten-year-old Christian Kopf from Ertl, shows the province's four separate districts: wine, industry, wood and must (fruit juice).
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
Here, beneath terraced vineyards, ruined castles and ancient monasteries, the mighty Danube forms one of the world’s most spectacular river valleys. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it makes for the perfect centerpiece of the third 10 euro Silver coin in the superb Austria Piece by Piece series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.