Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNiederösterreich is both Vienna’s immediate hinterland and Austria’s largest province.
- Contains .4758 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Each of these magnificent coins comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows a typical Wachau river scene of a ferry sailing past the monastery of Melk, the ancient town gate of Krems and the baroque church at Dürnstein.
- Reverse: Features a clever design by ten-year-old Christian Kopf from Ertl, shows the province's four separate districts: wine, industry, wood and must (fruit juice).
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add this Silver €10 Niederösterreich BU coin to your cart today!
A place where industry and agriculture coexist, Niederösterreich also boasts areas of exquisite natural beauty, none more so than the Wachau. Here, beneath terraced vineyards, ruined castles and ancient monasteries, the mighty Danube forms one of the world’s most spectacular river valleys. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it makes for the perfect centerpiece of the third 10 euro Silver coin in the superb Austria Piece by Piece series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.