- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is an Ultra High relief 2011 Canada Silver $15 coin honoring Prince Harry of Wales. A low mintage of only 10,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coin presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The portrait of H.R.H. Prince Harry of Wales has raised edges normally seen on a sculpted military medal. The reverse depicts the unmistakable portrait of Prince Harry of Wales.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this low mintage, Ultra High Relief Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.