Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 ounce of Silver for a total of 5 oz of Silver in the set.
- Includes five coins: the Tiger, the Elephant, the Peacock, the Lotus and the Taj Mahal.
- Comes in a custom wood box.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 2,000 sets.
- Obverse: Includes an effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II as well as the year of issue, country of issue and denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized image of one of India's treasures, the Tiger, the Elephant, the Peacock, the Lotus or Taj Mahal, along with the metal content engraved.
This special set commemorates five of some of the most recognizable symbols of India in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2013 Silver Treasures of India Five-Coin Set to your cart today!
The Treasures of India CASH coin collection contains four 1 oz Silver coins with pad printing and a limited edition printed 2012 1 oz Peacock coin, all minted to semi proof pad printed quality. This collection of 1 oz Silver coins pays homage to the rich history of India in a celebration of some of the most iconic symbols of this great nation. This is the first set of a yearly collection to be issued annually from 2013 onwards, featuring CASH, a traditional currency used by The East India Company during its trade with India. This set features the Treasures of India Tiger, Lotus, Taj Mahal, Elephant, and 2012 Peacock coins. Each coin is 36.61 mm in diameter, and carries a denomination of 20 pence.
The Treasures of India set is presented as a 5 coin set in black presentation case with a stand and a Treasures of India Certificate and information booklet.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.