A super nice coin for the grade of MS-62. The FS-301 variety (not noted on the holder) consists of a repunched date.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!