2013 Mexico 1/2 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Proof Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and because of their limited mintage, and they are rarely seen in North America. This coin had a mintage only 300 coins, the second to lowest in the 1/2 Gold Proof series!
- Extremely limited mintage of 300 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.