Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 300 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.