Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Single coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2014” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits three captivating Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass. A Horse Privy mark is on the right side just above the fineness.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Struck at the Bavarian State Mint in Munich, Germany, these 2014 Silver Somalia African Elephant Horse Privy coins are legal tender in Somalia and add value to any collection. Add this magnificent 2014 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.