2014 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst released in 1967 to help market South African Gold, the Gold Krugerrand coin has grown to worldwide popularity with a classic design depicting two key South African figures: Paul Kruger and the Springbok antelope.
- Contains 1 oz Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South African’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
This would be a perfect addition to any Gold Krugerrand collection, or a great piece for a Gold investor. Add the 2014 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 24, 2014
I bought this coin as gold prices were low and I wanted to add some gold to my silver investments. With the crazy financial markets today, it's good to have some physical precious metals to fall back on. I settled on the krugerrand as it is known world wide and the design is unmistakable. I will be buying more of these soon.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
Date:Jun 12, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.