2014 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Since 1986, Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
The 1/2 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Complete any Gold Eagle collection by adding this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Marty Brown
Date:Mar 27, 2014
Great coin this is my first half ounce gold eagle that I bought and LOVE it!! APMEX ROCKS!! Ordered it Monday got it Thursday very fast!!! Gold is amazing you just can't go wrong will buy more for sure! Thank you APMEX great SERVICE as always!!
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.