- Product Details
Product DetailsAvailable only in multi-coin Anniversary Sets, the Reverse Proof Silver Eagle is a stunning new treatment of this classic design. Mirrored devices contrasted against frosted fields give the coin a striking, elegant appearance.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin, while the First/Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Unique reverse proof finish features mirrored devices on a frosted field, giving this coin a stunningly beautiful appearance.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this Perfect 70 2013-W Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Note: Over time, NGC has used varying nomenclature for the Early Release designation. Some coins may be designated as "First Releases" rather than "Early Releases." These two are identical in both meaning and value, and coins sold from this listing may bear either indication on the label.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.