2013 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis 2013 dated 1 oz Gold Eagle is graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS! This flawless example of the 2013 Gold Eagle offers an excellent opportunity to add a certified coin to your Gold portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add a perfectly graded 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.