- Product Details
Product DetailsThis marvelous Gold piece features that Western icon, a cowboy riding a bucking bronco, in a dynamic and intricately detailed vignette.
- Contains .04 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell beauty box with black outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc draws his inspiration from Canada’s national flag, seen in the background as it flutters in the wind, with a sugar maple leaf emerging from the center. "Canada", the face value and the year are incorporated into the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Highly detailed engraving on this remarkably small coin is a testament to the artistry and craftsmanship for which the Royal Canadian Mint is internationally renowned. Add this 1/25 oz Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.