2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $15 Lunar Horse PF-69 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis .9999 fine Silver coin is the 5th coin of the series and is part of the Royal Canadian Mint's popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of only 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse. The year 2014 is ruled by the Horse.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your $15 Lunar Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this NGC certified Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
This is a perfect gift for those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.