Mintage of only 9,999 sets. Each of the five coins in this commemorative set is .9999 pure Silver with Gold gilding. All five coins feature a reverse image by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy showing two overlapping sugar maple leaves on a polished background.
- This set contains 5 coins; sizes included are 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz made of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins are individually encapsulated and housed inside a burgundy clamshell collector box accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features two overlapping sugar maple leaves, one with Gold gilding.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this spectacular collection to your cart today!