Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsTo celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf, the Royal Canadian Mint released a limited number of this unique .9999 fine Silver coin, featuring selective gilding, a small privy mark and the dual dates of 1988 and 2013.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a design by Canadian artist Jean-Louis Sirois offering a unique take on the classic maple leaf. Incorporated is the mint's first-ever gilding, as well as a small "25 ans." privy mark to represent 25 years of the Maple Leaf series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate Canada's treasured national symbol is a unique way. Add this 2013 5 oz Silver Maple Leaf Gilded coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.