Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.600 oz of Silver.
- Low mintage of 268,015 coins.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Dei Gratia Regina.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint issued the first Silver dollar in 1935 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V. Add this impressive collector's piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2015
Great AU Borderline BU Coin! Very slight wear on the high points of the coin. The Obverse had a bit more wear on the Queen's shoulder that was visible to the naked eye. Under 3X magnification several faint hairline scratches appeared. But for the age of the coin it is in very good shape. I'm very satisfied with this coin.
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design