1937-1952 Canada Silver Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Canadian Silver dollars feature the portrait of George VI. Each contains .6 oz actual Silver weight, and is lightly circulated.
- Contains 0.6 oz of Silver.
- Quantities of 20 or more come in tubes. Single coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Coins come in XF condition or better, and will show light circulation wear but retains nearly full detail and generally good eye appeal.
- Obverse: A left-facing portrait of King George VI.
- Reverse: The classic Voyageur reverse featuring two Indian traders in a canoe, with the northern lights in the background.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Silver dollars are an easy way of adding Silver to your collection. Add these Silver dollars to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.