2014 4-Coin Gold American Eagle Set MS-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set includes all four sizes of 2014 Gold American Eagle coins, each graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC. Containing a total 1.85 troy oz of Gold, this American Gold Eagle set appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold American Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Gold Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.