2014 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products, attracting attention for its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These 1/4 oz Gold Eagles have been guaranteed as a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, gains even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful certified 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 4, 2014
this was a very nice piece i love the first strike series and i also have a 2005 ms-70 by the ngc it is amazing the difference in first strike and a perfect 70 as the same is true with the ngc go PCGS if you want the real deal the mint did a nice one i wish that they would do a palladium coin in honor of madison this is a rockin investment and i am so hyped to have this in my portfolio makes a great gift and is a nice thing to own. sincerely,william "the joker"
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.