2014 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe American Gold Eagle attracts attention around the world for its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These coins are certified as perfect 70 by PCGS, adding collectible appeal on top of the bullion value.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, gains even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful certified 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.