Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:St. Louis, MO
Date:Apr 7, 2015
I purchased this 1/4oz American Eagle Proof to add to an existing collection of $10 Gold coins. I also collect Platinum & Silver Eagles, but recently my focus has been on obtaining one proof coin from each year starting from 1986 which is the first year and ending with 2015 as of now. The $10 gold coins are not too expensive and are highly collectible and therefore easily liquidated. There is no 1/4oz proof Gold Eagle for the year 2009, however there are burnished ones for 2006-2008 which have more of a satin finish and are stamped with a mint mark. A few years cost quite a bit more than others with the key $10 coin being the 2008 W burnished. 2014 is a year that proves to be scarce and that is the main reason I wanted to add it to my growing AMERICAN EAGLE COLLECTION.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Proof Finish
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.