2014 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-69 PCGS (FS, Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGraded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 First Strike with the Black Diamond label by PCGS. American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U. S. Mint and are highly sought after for exceptional strikes.
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Features the Black Diamond label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2014 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Nice looking coin
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Common (higher mintage)
Purchased a 1996 Silver Eagle MS-69 PCGS for my son to represent when he came into this world. Added a 2014 Golden Buffalo MS-69 PCGS to signify when he went out into the world on his own. A fitting graduation gift that will always remind him of this time in his life.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.