Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsEach Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This issue is the final release in the Preamble Series, celebrating the Preamble of the U.S. Constitution.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Commemorates the final principle of the Preamble Series, “To Secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and our Posterity.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Mintage of just 4,602 coins.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The unique reverse designs on the Proof Platinum Eagles truly struck my fancy. The designs are wonderful. I am trying to complete the set.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.