Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Mintage of 4,602 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and our Posterity.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John the Oenophile
Date:Nov 20, 2014
The unique reverse designs on the Proof Platinum Eagles truly struck my fancy. The designs are wonderful. I am trying to complete the set.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.