2014 (W) Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2014 Silver American Eagle has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. Additionally, each coin carries the First Strike label, guaranteeing it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this PCGS certified 2014 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
99% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 9, 2015
Date:Jan 19, 2015
Date:Sep 12, 2014
Really love the look of these coins. I also bought a tube of 20 and the slabed one was perfect compared to small markes on those. One thing I did not like was that there are no mint marks which makes this seem like a marketing ploy. Similar feelings with the First Strike designation. If I had to do it again I would most likely purchase something else as I am not sure the value over spot is there.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.