- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 First Strike grade of the coin and bears a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, then-Director of the U.S. Mint.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park's symbol, surrounded by "Glacier,"
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Glacier National Park, on the U.S.-Canadian border, gained federal protected status Feb. 22, 1897 and consists of more than a million acres. With more than 7,000 feet of elevation variance across the park, there is a wide range of climates and microclimates, adding to the variety of plants and animals that can be found in the park.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.