- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat coin to fill that empty slot in your collection!
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1920 Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.