5 gram Gold Bar - Istanbul Gold Refinery (Ganesha, In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Presented in this bar is Ganesha, the Hindu deity which is said to be the being that removes obstacles and assists in the success of human ventures.
- Contains 5 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Tamper-evident packaging makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, further ensuring its authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts a stylized elephant head of Ganesha.
- Reverse: Designates weight, purity, serial numbers and 3 security features; Certified Assayer signature - Oval silver Hologram IGR stamp - Hidden artwork that can only be viewed UV light.
Browse our velvet pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
The smaller sized Gold bars make it possible to liquidate your assets in lesser increments. Add this 5 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
Istanbul Gold Refinery (IGR) is LBMA certified and approved. Only gold and silver bars that meet Good Delivery standards are acceptable in settlement of a loco London contract. The requirements for listing involve a stringent set of criteria, that include a minimum level of production and tangible net worth, with a rigorous technical assessment to review casting, refining and assaying abilities. To ensure that the high standards are maintained, Accredited Good Delivery refiners are subject to on-going testing under the LBMA's Proactive Monitoring Program.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.