This is the fourth of an eight-coin series featuring Australia’s favorite nocturnal animals. This issue features the Pygmy Possum.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a certified protective PCGS holder and is graded PF-70 DCAM.
- The First Strike label ensures the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Coin features an inner panel design of a pygmy possum on a banksia branch, detailed in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts banksia leaves and blossoms, a first quarter moon and the Southern Cross - a renowned star group which is only visible in the Southern hemisphere, designed by Aleysha Howarth
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The unique use of Australian opal in this Silver coin is sure to appeal to collectors around the world. Add this enthralling Silver coin to your cart today!