Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 87,563 pieces.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “200 DRAM” and the issuing year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 Armenian 1/2 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
A high quality conservation system technology is used when the coins are added to the tubes. This technology prevents the reaction of Precious Metals with components of the air and protects against discoloration.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:PM Stacker
Date:Apr 15, 2014
What a work of art! These coins are my favorite on the market. I have them in 10oz, 5oz, 1oz sizes so I decided my collection needs the fractional sizes as well. The detail is great as well as the quality. Will by more
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.