Fractional Silver coins provide more options when purchasing .999 fine Silver, as they offer a lower price point than their large sized counterparts. The Noah's Ark coin combines supreme minting quality with a timeless story known around the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 87,563 pieces.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “200 DRAM” and the issuing year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 Armenian 1/2 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
A high quality conservation system technology is used when the coins are added to the tubes. This technology prevents the reaction of Precious Metals with components of the air and protects against discoloration.