Superb GEM 1934-A Series $500.00 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago District. Graded Gem New 65 PPQ by PCGS.
- This series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the Chicago district.
- Graded Gem New-65 by PCGS and sealed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- There is also the additional notation of Premium Paper Quality.
- Face: Oval portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: Denomination in green.
This FRN will be the highlight of any large denomination collection. Add this exceptional quality note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-G.