Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The first issue of a new lunar coin series. This .999 fine Silver coin has gorgeous colors and a mintage of only 3,888 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver..
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,888 worldwide.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Fiji with year date below.
- Reverse: Features an image of a colorful horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this Silver Year of the Horse coin to your collection today!
The Horse is the seventh of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:New Braunfels, Texas
Date:Apr 22, 2014
I buy the lunar coin each year for my Granddaughter, I loved this design and am very happy with the way I was treated and respected from APMEX, I will give them my business from this point on....
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.