2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Maple Leaf Painted (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the eleventh coin in the 12-coin "O Canada" series featuring a hand holding three maple leaves designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: In front and at the far left is a Douglas Maple Leaf. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Painted Silver $10 Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.