Original bank banded packages of 50 consecutively numbered 1957 Series A or B Silver Certificates. Rare to still exist today.
- Here is a nice lot of Crisp Uncirculated Series 1957-A or B consecutively numbered Silver Certificates.
- Fifty banded consecutive serial numbers.
- Although billions of these notes were printed, they are getting harder to find in like new condition.
- These were the last Silver Certificates to be issued, as the government started the transition to Federal Reserve Notes in 1963.
- The $1 was the last denomination to be changed over to the FRN type as we know them today.
Get one of these 50 packs of CU notes now while they last!
This is a group of 50 Silver Certificates that will contain series 1957-A or 1957-B (our choice).