|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Proof - 69 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Since its inaugural issue in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold coins. This beautiful proof example has been certified as a near perfect PR-69 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Exceptionally low mintage makes this stunning proof a key date.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 3, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.